Life can get pretty chaotic and sometimes it’s hard to find ways to relax, especially if you don’t have time!! Having a busy schedule, I love to do these five things every so often so that I feel refreshed and rejuvenated for the next event!
- I love to exercise. Whether that is going outside and running, doing yoga, or even just getting a lift in for the day! I don’t get to go to the gym every single day because of my busy schedule but I do try and get a small “at home” lift in! Normally I will do some ab workouts are leg workouts! Those are my go to quick workouts!
- Read. I absolutely love reading. I am currently reading “Nothing to Prove” by Jennie Allen (I will talk about the book in another blog). Reading somewhere quiet and cozy relieves my mind of all the busy activities going on throughout my week. Great way to get some quiet time!
- This might be a funny tip but I like to clean! When I am stressed and I have a messy room, I get even more stressed. So I really love to put everything in its place and reorganize things! Whenever I am in the mood to clean I have to do it!
- BUBBLE BATH. Bubble baths are my go-to stress reliever let me tell ya. I don’t really use bath bombs but I do use the stress-relief bath and body works soap! I think soap works just fine (more bubbles ;)) I sometimes like to put on an audio book or I will just sit and relax.
- Lastly, I love drawing or painting. This might not be someone else’s way to destress but I loveeeee it. Painting makes me relax and focus on what I am doing instead of worrying about what I have to do the next day.
Maybe you’ll get something out of this blog and find the read relaxing 😉
QUICK TIPS: Be organized, get enough sleep, eat well, and drink lots of water. Trust me these four things will make you feel amazing each and every day!