Want to know something super funny? Even though Mother’s Day is this Sunday, I already gave my mom her gift (about two weeks ago). It is very hard for me to keep a gift for more than a week so I went ahead and gave it to her… oops. #sorrymom
What are you supposed to get your mother when she deserves the world and all you have in your pocket is a paper clip, a gum wrapper, and three dollars……
SO… here is a helpful list on gifts to get your momma (on a tight budget):
- CRAFTS: Anything and everything you make for your mom, she will keep. Mothers absolutely love crafts because you spend your time and effort on making it. Make a picture frame with a picture of your mother and you. Make matching bracelets.
- COOK: Moms cook so much. Don’t you think it would be nice to make a homemade meal for your mother on Mother’s Day?????
- CLEAN: Maybe your mom has some things that she didn’t get to clean during the week (whether that be organizing something or even just cleaning the dishes for the whole week).
- MEMORIES: You could always put together a memory book (picture book, whatever you want to call it) and share your favorite memories with her. (Almost like the craft gift idea).
- FLOWERS: Don’t just get your mother flowers to put in a vase on Mother’s Day… plant her flowers outside that she would love! This also helps the flowers last longer than the ones you buy at stores.
- THANK YOU CARDS: Mom’s love cards but don’t just write “I love you, you are a great mom”… (BORING). Write something that will make her cry 😀 #sorrynotsorrymom
- Lastly… show her some love every day. Don’t just think that Mother’s Day is the day that you should show her you love her. SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. And I am pretty sure she spent everyday trying to make you feel loved 😉
Hopefully you enjoyed this little blog and got some ideas!! xoxo