Most girls want amazing hair, whether it be short or long! Women just want healthy hair! Here are some ways that I grow out my hair and keep it healthy…
- NO HEAT! I rarely ever use heat on my hair. Straightening and curling (or any heat of that matter) won’t help your hair be healthy at all. I have found that either braiding my hair the night before and sleeping on it or just wearing my hair in a bun the next day helps a lot. When I do use heat, I always make sure the tool is on a good heat level for my thin hair.
- Don’t wash you hair every single day. Sometimes over washing your hair can do a lot of damage.
- Using good shampoo and conditioners help a lot. Try to get items that are actually doing its job and not hurting your hair.
- Don’t play with you hair. This is so hard for me but it helps a lot. If you play with your hair a lot, the pieces that you play with will soon break off or just get damaged.
- Find good hair vitamins. Don’t fall for the vitamins that are adds on your computer. Most of the time, vitamins just for growing long hair don’t really work. I use “hair,skin, and nails” vitamins found in pretty much every drug store.
- Eat healthy. When you eat healthy, your body is healthy! As simple as that.